Drawing Classes

Category: By Rich and Creamy
In highschool I had an early interest in web design and photoshop. I didn't have the best skills but I did make a few club fliers and other advertisements in my early college years. I then gave up on it with the thinking that I should just give my best ideas to my more talented friends and let them run with that. Over time I discovered that even though they may think I have an awesome money making idea for a tshirt the project is going to be low priority for whatever else is on there minds.

I figure the best way to jump into it besides the continuing education classes in Photoshop would to acutally learn how to draw. All the community college classes were full our not compatible with my schedule so this is what I found:

The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain: A Course in Enhancing Creativity and Artistic Confidence: $16
Art Academy of San Diego: $230 For 7 Weeks
San Diego Art Dept.: $180 For 6 Weeks
UCSD Extension: $275 Semester

Not sure about teaching myself but I might pick up the book anyways since I like reading about how the brain works. Art Academy I found on google but it seems like everyone love the art dept. Totally not paying for the UCSD Extension class. One thing the art academy has over the art dept is spray can classes!

I'll update when I take my first class.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?