Fiber One product review.

Category: By Rich and Creamy

I've been treating quarter age like middle age in an effort to look quarter age when I'm middle age!

Anyways, since my metabolism has significantly slowed down and I can't get away with eating carne asada fries everyday I try to replace foods I used to eat with stuff that's better for me. I picked these up one day because of the large 35% daily fiber content graphic on the box. I expected something coarse and dry but found out it's delicious. Not delicious as in "its pretty good for a healthy snack bar" because it is way better than cliff bars and even better than a kudos bar. A kudos bar is almost a candy bar anyways, but even when I compare candy bars to this stuff I'd rather take the Fiber One. The bars are complex and dense in flavor. I could chew on a single bite and squeeze out taste that I put off swallowing. So, I eat this snack slowly, enjoy it, and it keeps me from being hungry in between meals.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?