L'Oreal Product Review

Category: By Rich and Creamy
Turning 25 I knew that I'm going to getting wrinkles soon. I picked this up to premptively strike against aging skin. For a face cream under $20 I think it's working very well. In a few weeks people who see me everyday could notice the difference. I still get carded for lotto sometimes!

I'll be showcasing here products and stuff I use everyday, as part of using this blog to show you my lifestyle.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. eyestylepress December 31, 2007 at 4:30 AM
    I'm actually going to review this for _______ _____ ;) Gonna compare it w/other stuff though cause I be the beauty junk-e! But I'm glad it's working well for you! L'Oreal is pretty good w/their products... well the stuff dealing w/aging that is hehe.
  2. Rich and Creamy December 31, 2007 at 4:42 AM
    I have no idea who blank blank is.

    Are you quoting a mime? LOL

    Ok I know what it is ;)

Something to say?