Ok Truth Time

By Rich and Creamy
So I first started this blog after reading a bunch of blogs about making money online. I decided to set up a blog with a bunch of my random interests and then try to get into a pay per post type of scheme.

I ended up not doing it in a way where I didn't qualify for ads. The blog has been dead ever since. I can't blame myself too much with the amount of projects I'm involved in.

I have my San Diego Gaslamp and Night Life blog.

http://www.sandiegogaslampandnightlife.com/index.html

and you can tell by my myspace photos I have more events attended this year than I've had time to write about.

www.myspace.com/richandcreamy

I'm also planning a world tour for The Dj SG

www.thedjsg.com

and the venue and logistics coordinator for

www.filamfest.com

I'm sad to see this blog so dead because I love what I did with the layout but I'm not sure what this blog can be about anymore. Maybe I can make this a meta blog with commentary about the blog posts I've written or updates on my other websites or something. Hmm I mean I guess that's what Friend Feed is for but I'll try to add some commentary and keep my buy list alive.

It'll help my SEO at least lol.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?