Richie Edquid's Buy List of 2008

Category: By Rich and Creamy
Now that I'm naming years (07 Being the Mirror Year) 2008 is now dubbed "Everything I Want" and by everything I mean mostly because at the edges of my want list I do have some superflourus wants. I'll be updating this master list over time and will throw out random posts about things I'd like purchase this year, hopefully organized somehow by priority!

Another 1987 300D Mercedes

Yup that's right, I want another one. This time I'll do it right. In the beginning of this video you can see why:



Finland goes all out crazy with their Mercedes diesel. They take turbos out of a Ford Cummins and stick it in their cars.

Did you know that when I finally saved up for a biofuel kit and bought it, someone jacked my car and robbed me of it? Well I'm ready to take the plunge and do it again. This time getting it installed the same day at: Love Craft Biofuels
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?