In Desperate Need of AIM? Meebo

Category: By Rich and Creamy

Meebo is AIM or any of the major instant messaging services, built right into your browser. You don't need to download or install anything, so with meebo you can almost always get on AIM as long as the computer has an internet browser. This can come in handy with computers that give you limited access, like at school or work. Meebo also offers a widget that lets people chat with you from your webpage or blog. Pictured above is my buddy list with the optional Kanye West desktop.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Ellen Mae January 6, 2008 at 2:03 PM
    good to know. I sorta do that with gmail at work..they blocked the gmail chat client but my friends and I will have these long gmail threads going.

    Thanks for adding me btw! =) yay.

Something to say?