Bak2Bak Want List

Category: By Rich and Creamy




When I first heard the buzz about the revolutionary BBP laptop bags I told myself "I'm going to be all over this when I have a laptop!" and well now I have a laptop soooooooo time for a new bag!

This bag system is pretty complex , because it transforms from back pack to messanger bag. I don't mind complicated things myself if it leads to overall ease of use. It's less strenuous on your back because it hangs over your ass. Oh and it dosen't give you a sweaty back when you're walking long distances with it.

It also has the serious protection I need for my crazy ass lifestyle like ballistic nylon, impact plastic, foam lining, pads for where the bag touches your body, large buckles, and super tough stitching.

This reminds me... I might as well write about my laptop in a review! haha
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?